iCharge PD60 USB C to USB C Cable
1) Fast Charging - Compatible with PD and QC charging protocols, this cable can output up to 20V/3A to charge most USB-C enabled laptops, tablets, and phones, also support 15V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A (Please note that this is not a USB-C to USB-A cable. Besides, you may need a USB C wall charger to charge your device).
2) PD3.0 Featured Chip - With a built-in HUSB331A E-Marker chip that supports all the features of PD3.0, there is no worry about device disconnection when plugging or unplugging this cable (The connected devices must support PD3.0).
3) HighSpeed Data Transfer - Work with external hard drives or wired mechanical keyboards with USB-C ports at up to 480Mbps data transfer speed.
4) Universal Compatibility - Compatible with New MacBook Pro, New Macbook, Samsung Galaxy S Series, Note Series.
5) Reinforced Durability - The aluminum alloy connector, the nylon braided cable, as well as the TPE jacket ensure the long lifespan and flexibility of this item, which make it can withstand 10000+ times of bending tests.